HOME STAYS DOG BOARDING
Our new purpose built house at Cambridge is your dog’s home away from home where they can live and sleep inside just like they do at home. You supply your dog’s food so there are no upset tummies. You also supply their inside dog bed and a lead for a walk.
We take all size dogs as we have 3 yards. The small ones usually like to hang out with us in the house most of the day. There are 3 staff on site and we always have someone home. Our home has been designed around dogs and especially for dogs.
We offer free pickup and delivery in some areas, ask us when you make your booking.
OTHER HOME STAYS
- Margate - (Medium to large dogs only)
In most houses, your dog can sleep on the couch or bed.
All our sitters are trained in Pets First Aid and CPR. They have also been to many dog behaviour seminars during the year.
Home Stays Boarding Fees
Fees are charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure inclusive. All staff on the property and all pet and dog minders are Pets First Aid trained. This service is fully insured and all sitters have 24/7 support.
$35 per day
$66 per day
$88 per day
$35 per day
Long Term Rates
Over 30 days $25 per dog per day of arrival and day of departure inclusive
(Cambridge home stays facility only)
terms and conditions
- All bookings are made through Kimberly's only. We require a deposit to be paid at the time of booking and the balance to be paid on the day of drop-off (not pick-up) of your dog.
- Fees are charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure inclusive.
- Dogs must be dog friendly and social as we do not kennel dogs and the sitters usually have a dog or two themselves.
- Dogs must be desexed and up-to-date with their vaccinations. Vaccinations must be done at least 2 weeks prior to boarding.
- If your pets get sick we to take them to their own vet but if too far away we take to the closest vet. If after hours we would take them to AHVEC (After Hours Emergency Vets)
- A 30 day cancellation – 100% of total (cancellation) or reduced days (reduction) or a credit for that amount of time valid for a year
- A 20 day cancellation – 50% of total (cancellation) or reduced days (reduction) or a credit for the same amount valid for a year
- A 10 days or less – No refund, credit only, valid for 1 year
- Less than 7 days – No refund no credit
Kimberly’s do not refund on cancelled services in peak periods, such as Christmas, school holidays or long weekends.